Learn how to use a stand up paddle board (SUP) during this exciting and enriching session. Start with the basics and then take the plunge for some practice on the water.
Monksville Reservoir in Ringwood, NJ
Paddle and life jacket provided
All experience levels welcome
- Life jacket
- Type 2 PFD
Take a Floating Yoga Class
The time frame for this whole experience is 90 minutes. Classes are for all levels and will be tailored to students’ abilities: beginner paddlers are welcomed! Come enjoy a serene yoga routine with the added fun and challenge of being on the water! Get your exercise with us. Book now!
- Melissa Bee: Co-owner of both Country Flow Yoga (Hewitt, NJ) & KozYoga (Ringwood, NJ) and E-RYT 500
- Stacey Wood: RYT 500 and certified SUP yoga teacher
- Sandy Gola: Registered E-RYT with Yoga Alliance and is also certified in Pre Natal Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga and Water Safety. Sandy holds certifications in Reiki, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and is dual licensed in the State of New Jersey as a massage therapist and skin care specialist.
- Cancellations made 48 hours (or more) in advance are eligible for a full refund
- Cancellations made 24-48 hours in advance are eligible to either reschedule or receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are eligible to reschedule, but are not eligible for a refund
- If your class is cancelled due to weather, you will receive a credit for another class